Dear Little Flower Parish Family,
Today we celebrate the 5th Sunday of Lent as we draw closer and closer to Holy Week and Easter. I pray you and your loved ones are all doing well. Here at the parish things have been a bit quiet, but still busy.
- Facebook Masses: For now our goal is to upload a video of the Mass every day (Monday-Sunday) around 10am. The videos can be accessed on-demand from our Facebook Page at whatever time of day you prefer. Our Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/ptlittleflower
- For now, the parish office continues to remain open Monday-Friday from 9:00am until 3:30pm.
- The church remains open from 7:00am until 2:30pm Monday–Friday for private/personal visits to the Blessed Sacrament. I would ask that you please be respectful of social distancing and the federal guidelines of no more than 10 people in the church at any one time.
- Besides the daily Mass videos, we are also posing to our Facebook page more for up-to-the-minute communications and other resources for prayer and reflection from around the Church.
- Finally, I want to encourage you to please continue to give financially to support our parish. Without a weekly offertory, our parish cannot exist. If you would like to give online, please visit our webpage: https://www.ptlittleflower.org/giving/
If you’re not comfortable giving online know that you can drop off your donation in the office Monday-Friday from 9:00am–3:30pm by placing it in the basket at the glass reception window in the lobby, or by mailing it to us at:
6495 Lillian Highway
Pensacola, FL 32506
I assure you that you all continue to remain in my daily thoughts and prayers. I will be shipping out soon to Newport, RI with the Navy. It will be difficult to be away from you all for these 3 months, but know that I carry you all with me. As much as I am able to, I will keep in touch with you all back here at home. Of course, should you have any sacramental or priestly needs, Fr. Alberic will still be here to assist you. If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here at the parish.